125.9″ x 92.5″ x 33.4″ New Clausing Storm Vertical Machining Center Model S3220LF for sale.
The New Clausing Storm for sale at Worldwide Machine Tool starts with a heavier cast iron base and saddle to assure less vibration than VMC’s with a fabricated base. The Clausing Storm VMC line is a high quality reliable CNC machining center line designed for your machine shop or manufacturing plant.
125.9″ x 92.5″ x 33.4″ New Clausing Storm Vertical Machining Center Model S3220LF Specifications
|Table Dimensions||125.98″ x 70.8″|
|Number of T-slots||12|
|T-slot width||22mm (.866”)|
|T-slots center to center||150mm (5.9”)|
|Table load||22,000 lbs.|
|X axis||3,200mm (125.9″)|
|Y axis||2350mm (92.5″)|
|Z axis||850mm (33.4″)|
|X, Y, Z Servo HP Fanuc||9Hp|
|Spindle nose to table||7.8″ – 41.3″|
|Spindle center to bridge||21.6″|
|Way type X and Y||Linear Ways|
|Way dimensions X axes||H30R|
|Way dimensions Y axis||H35ER|
|Z Axis Way||Square Box|
|Spindle Motor||25 Hp|
|Spindle taper||CAT #50|
|Spindle Speed (Gear Drive)||50-6,000 rpm|
|Rapid traverse X/Y||787 in/min|
|Rapid traverse Z||590 in/min|
|Max Cutting feed rate||393 in/min|
|Auto Tool Changer||32 Arm Type|
|Max. tool diameter||5″|
|Max. tool length||11.81″|
|Max. tool weight||33 lbs.|
|Spindle nose||CAT #50|
|Average tool change (tool to tool)||8 sec.|
|Coolant pump||1 Hp|
|Air pressure||85 psi|
|Total KVA||50 KVA|
|DimensionsL x W x H x Weight||346.45” x 186.4” x 178.5” x 63,800 lbs.|
- High Rigidity Cross Beam is designed with high strength ‘internal circular wall’ which features excellent torsion resistant capability, and suppresses cross beam’s structural deformation caused by the large span between sideways.
- Extra Heavy Meehanite Castings are annealed and stress relieved for superior rigidity, wear resistance and vibration absorption.
- High Rigidity Table is double wall constructed to enhance its rigidity and effectively increases machining stability.
- High precision heavy duty linear guideways utilizes the latest in roller technology. The unique design minimizes friction, thus reducing the generation of heat, making possible smooth and accurate positioning through heavy and
- high-speed operation.
- Box Ways on Z for strength and durability.
- The Cross Beam Saddle is equipped with 5 slide roller blocks to enhance cutting forces and capacity on the Z-Axis.
- The X and Y Axes are driven by extra heavy-duty pre-tensioned, 2.48” (40mm) ballscrews with double ball nuts to ensure long life and minimize backlash. The ballscrews are supported on both ends by duplex angular contact bearing.
- Heavy-duty brushless AC Servo Motors are directly coupled to ballscrews for greater positioning accuracy.
- Telescopic Way Covers on all axes protect ways, ballscrews and bearings from contamination.
- 32 Station, Arm Type Tool Changer offers 5 second tool to tool index times.
- Powerful Gear Drive Spindle with 25Hp spindle motor and 1-1/8” thick gears provide for exceptional machining power. Rigid tapping standard.
- High Performance Spindle is fitted with 2 + 2 matched super precision angular contact bearings.
- Fully Enclosed Guarding (top guard optional) maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Twin Screw and One Chain Type Chip Conveyor allows easy cleanout and maintenance.
- Ground T-slots provide accurate reference edge.
- Laser Calibrated – All three axes are calibrated by a Laser Inspection System to ensure positioning accuracy and repeatability. An additional state-of-the-art Ball Bar Test further ensures accuracy and that servo drives are balanced and adjusted for optimal performance.
- 10.4″ Color Display
- Absolute/incremental programming
- Inch/metric data selection
- Rigid tapping
- G10 offset value setting
- Tool Length Compensation
- 400 Tool Length Offsets
- Absolute / Incremental encoders
- Expanded part program edit
- AIAPC Function
- AI Nano Contour Control
- DNC Operation
- MDI Operation
- Manual Handle Interruption
- Linear Interpolation
- Circular Interpolation
- Cylindrical Interpolation
- Helical Interpolation
- Polar Coordinate Command
- Automatic Coordinate System Setting
- Direct Input of Workpiece Origin Offset Value Measure
- Sub Program Call: 4 Folds Nested
- Custom Macro B
- RS232 Port
- PCMCIA Slot for Memory Card
- Program Restart
- Positioning (Linear Interpolation Type Positioning is Possible)
- Single Direction Positioning (G60)
- Exact Stop Mode (G61)
- High Speed Skip (G31)
- 2nd Reference Point Return
- 3rd, 4th Reference Point Return
- Workpiece Coordinate System
- Graphic Function
- Automatic Corner Override
- Coordinate System Rotation
- Programmable Mirror Image
- Tool Offset Pairs: ±6 Digit 400
- Cutter Compensation C
- C3 Tool Health Monitoring System
- Automatic Tool Length Measurement
- Number of Programs – 400
- Part Program Storage Length: 320M
- Background Edit
- Extended Part Program Editing
- Operator Message History Display
- Run Hour and Part Count Display
- Actual Cutting Federate Display
- Displays of Spindle Speed and T Code All Screens
- Tool Path Graphic Function
- Self-Diagnosis Function
- Spindle Override 50~120%
- Canned Cycles for Drilling & Boring
“Manual Guide i” programming system allows the operator to generate part programs quickly and efficiently through the use of easy-to-understand conversational style cycle prompts. A comprehensive list of cycle and profile commands is provided. The part program can be verified with the Manual Guide Graphics function prior to cutting the component. Option includes larger 10.4” LCD display.
- Fanuc Oi-MF w/10.4” LCD
- 6,000 rpm Gear Drive Spindle
- 32 tool Arm Type ATC
- CAT50 Spindle Nose
- Recycling Lubricating Oil Collector for 3 Axes
- Spindle and Gear Box Temp Control
- Twin Screw and One Link Chip Conveyor
- Portable MPG Handle
- Full Guarding with Limit Switch (optional top cover)
- Twin Hydraulic Counter Weight Cylinders
- Oil Skimmer
- Side Nozzle Air Blast (M-Code)
- Cycle Finish Indicator Alarm
- Automatic Central Lubrication
- AICC II Function (200 blocks)
- Data Server 2G
- Manual Guide I
- High Flow Coolant System w/Chip Flush Device w/Coolant Gun
- Spindle Coolant Ring (manual, same M-Code as side nozzle)
- Spindle Orientation
- Spindle Oil Cooler
- Rigid Tapping
- Heat Exchanger for Electrical Cabinet
- Foot Switch for Tool Clamping and Un-Clamping
- Spindle Oil Cooler
- Air Quick Connection
- RS 232C Port (10M)
- LED Work Light (2pcs)
- Leveling Bolts and Pads
- Tool Box
- Operation Manual
- Test Sheet
|Z-Axis Travel to 41.3″ S3220Z-Axis Travel to 41.3″ S3220||$2,800|
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouses and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 28 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service, support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or Request A Quote. Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Worldwide Machine Tool LLC.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.worldwidemachinetool.com/terms-conditions/