The Euromatic 370PP Ferrous Automatic Cold Saw is user-friendly while offering aggressive precision and stamina. Featuring two removable surface wear plates, a head that rotates 45º right of center and up to 90º left of center.
14.5″ New Dake Automatic Cold Saw Model Euromatic 370PP Specifications:
|Maximum Blade Diameter||14-1/2″|
|Maximum Vise Opening||8-1/4″|
|Maximum Feed Vise Opening||6-1/2″|
|Maximum Angle||45º left / 90º right|
|Solid Round 90º Capacity||4″|
|Solid Round 45º Capacity||3-5/8″|
|Tube 90º Capacity||5-1/6″|
|Tube 45º Capacity||5″|
|Square 90º Capacity||4″|
|Square 45º Capacity||3-7/8″|
|Rectangle 90º Capacity||4″ x 7″|
|Rectangle 45º Capacity||4″ x 6″|
14.5″ New Dake Automatic Cold Saw Model Euromatic 370PP Features:
- Head rotates 45º right of center for miter cutting and up to 90º left of center for miter cutting and slotting.
- Table features two removable surface wear plates to support longer cut lengths.
- Three gib guides for the cutting head with two adjustable cast iron gib blocks in each for increased cutting accuracy and easy adjustment.
- Large automatic clamping vise features adjustable gib guides, removable face plates, and an anti-burr arm.
- Minimum 6″ remnant drop piece size for maximum material use.
- Outboard section of the table is designed so shorter lengths tumble down a mesh discharge chute.
- Manual oiler to lubricate 1″ thick, hardened vertical ways.
- 3.5/4.5 HP motor has the muscle to drive a 14-1/2″ or 12″ blade quickly and quietly through solids.
- Clear acrylic hood has shock assists for raising and lowering and electrical interlocks.
- Swap cutting head to gain non-ferrous/ferrous option on same saw.
14.5″ New Dake Automatic Cold Saw Model Euromatic 370PP Standard Equipment:
- Saw blade selector calculator
- Tools kit for changing blades
- Instruction and service manual
14.5″ New Dake Automatic Cold Saw Model Euromatic 370PP Optional Equipment:
- Non-ferrous cutting head
- Outbound unloading table
- 60″ roller table
- 575V transformer
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouses and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 28 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service, support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or Request A Quote. Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Worldwide Machine Tool LLC.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.worldwidemachinetool.com/terms-conditions/