|Rectangular Capacity||14″ x 14″|
|Blade Size||1.25″ x .042″ x 14’6″|
|qBlade Speed||70 – 330 SFPM|
|Blade Tension||30,000 PSI|
|Blade Drive||5 hp (3kW)|
|Hydraulic Pump||1 hp (0.75kW)|
|Coolant Pump||1/8 hp (0.09kW)|
|Maximum Index Capacity||4,400 lbs|
- Speed Range: 50-330 SFPM (15-101 m/min) infinitely variable through a frequency inverter system and heavy-duty worm gear transmission. The broad speed range allows for optimum cutting of a large spectrum of materials.
- Blade Tension: Hydraulically controlled tension (ranging from 30,000-40,000 PSI) provides consistent square cutting accuracy. The motion detector will shut the machine off, should the blade break or stall.
- Motors: Inverter blade drives that provide a range of 5-15 H.P., hydraulic pump motor ranging from 1-5 H.P. and a coolant pump motor ranging from 1/8-1/4 H.P.
- Out-of-Stock Switch: The machine will shut off automatically when material is no longer present in the rear vise jaws, allowing for truly automatic operation.
- Fast Approach: Work height is automatically set allowing the head to rise just enough to clear the work-piece, reducing cycle time and allowing for faster cutting performance.
- Vibration Dampening System and Enhanced Coolant Control Systems: Reduce noise level, blade fatigue and helps to extend blade life.
- Combination Roller & Carbide Blade Guides: Reduce heat and blade stress providing longer blade life and accuracies of +/- .002 per inch of cut material. Large anti-vibration rollers help to increase blade life.
- Work Light: Positioned directly over the work area to provide better illumination of the cutting area, the work light is controlled by a selector switch on the operator’s control panel.
- Hydraulic Hold-downs … $2,080
- Free Standing Control Console … $2,050
- First Section Roller Table … $850
- Extension Roller Table … $680
- Coolant Pan … $380
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order