2″ x 72″ New Burr King Wet Belt Grinder Specifications:
|Belt Size||2″ x 72″|
|Variable Speed||620-6200 SFPM|
|Volt/Phase||120 V, Phase 1|
Burr King’s family of two wheel grinders provides vigorous contact wheel, workrest, and platen grinding in a frame design that pivots to ideal work positions.
– Grind, polish, buff with one machine!. – Hollow grind, flat grind, contour, slack belt, vertical or horizontal platens. – Fixed and Variable Speeds, smooth running. – Small wheel attachment. – Serrated contact wheels for rapid stock removal. – New Larger workrest (Standard). – 944 Optional Vertical Attachment. – 965 Small Wheel Attachment for 2″ wide belts.- Available 8″ or 10″ Contact wheel
Turn your Model 960-272 into a finishing center. Run buffs, woven and convolute polishing wheels simply by using one of our versatile adapters. (See Flyer)
Available in easily adjusted variable speed and aggressive single speed, 2″ x 72.” Model 960-272 can be bench or pedestal mounted.
– Contact wheel, platen and work rest support grinding. – Adjustable belt tension. – Positive belt tracking.
– Quick belt change. – Up to 7000 SFPM belt speed. – Variable speed 120/220-1 PH. – Precision machined cast aluminum frame. – Cord & Switch Included. – Belt Guard.
2″ x 72″ New Burr King Wet Belt Grinder Features:
• 2 Wheel Design
• Positive Belt Tracking
• Platen & Work Support Grinding
• Bench or Pedestal Mounted
• Contact Wheel
• Adjustable Belt Tension
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order