20” Clausing Drill Press Floor Mechanical Vari-Speed Model 2272-300 Specifications:
|Capacity, hand feed||1 ¼” diameter|
|Production rated, with optional power feed, 1 ½ hp motor||1 1/8” in cast iron
7/8” in mild steel
|Drill to center of circle||20” diameter|
|Spindle nose||No. 3MT, 1.74” OD|
|Spindle travel||6 ½”|
|Column||Ground steel, 4” diameter, ½” thick wall|
|Quill||Ground steel, 2 ½” diameter|
|Quill return spring, capacity||40 lbs.|
|Column bracket to center of spindle||9.25″|
|Spindle to table max. distance||25.437″|
|Standard column length||43″|
|Shipping weight (approximate) Head & Column Only||390 lbs.|
|Shipping weight 20-200 Only (approximate)||140 lbs.|
|Shipping weight 20-501 Only (approximate)||820 lbs.|
|Shipping weight 20-502 Only (approximate)||820 lbs.|
|Shipping weight 20-503 Only (approximate)||1,280 lbs.|
|Shipping weight 20-504 Only (approximate)||1,280 lbs.|
|Overall Dimensions (W x D x H)||20” x 32.5” x 51.63”|
Features & Equipment:
- Elevating mechanism for head assembly
- On/Off switch
- Belt guard with top mesh cover
- Spindle guard
- Motors and switches installed, wired, and ready to connect to power
- Column and mounting flange
- 8′ 3-wire cord and plug
- 200-1300 rpm or 300-2000 rpm single speed motor to drill 7/8” large holes, small holes to spot face, counterbore and ream.
- 50-2000 rpm EVS and CNC Series gives more torque for drilling large 1” holes to small holes, spot face, counterbore and reaming operations.
- Greater capacity too, with Clausing Low/High, production rated 7/8” in steel.
- Heavy-duty precision head…all bearing surfaces are precision bored simultaneously for exact alignment. Eight ball bearings support the drive and spindle, lower spindle bearing has a double row to absorb both radial and thrust loads.
- 3MT spindle…with 6-1/2” travel, 2-1/2” diameter quill and micrometer depth stop.
- 4” column with ½” thick wall for great rigidity and accuracy.
- Precision ground table assemblies for 1 to 4 spindles available to handle large parts and fixtures.
- Clausing Drills are equipped with a Spindle Guard that locks in an upright position, away from the spindle nose for easy tool changes.
- SK-208 Top Mesh Belt Guard for greater operator safety.
- Three V-belts and a cog belt transmit positive power to the spindle (manual VS).
- EVS and CNC direct drive belt transmits greater torque to the spindle.
- Variable and spindle pulleys are fully machined and balanced.
- Clausing’s heavy-duty drive delivers full power to the spindle at all speeds.
- Motors are NEMA frame sizes 182 and 184.
|1897 Key Type Chuck (1898 required)||$165.00|
|1898 Arbor for 1897||$25.00|
|2215-1A-CNC CNC Dual Palm Button Cycle Start Single SPDL||$995.00|
|2294AMT 66” Column in Lieu of Standard 43”||$120.00|
|2349AMT 90” Column in Lieu of Standard 66”||$215.00|
|7044 Coolant System for Floor Drill||$590.00|
|7044-2 Coolant System for 2 Spindle Drill||$725.00|
|7044-3 Coolant System for 3 Spindle Drill||$850.00|
|7044-4 Coolant System for 4 Spindle Drill||$985.00|
|2371MT Mag. Starter Motor 110v Start/Stop Buttons (not required if ordering EVS or CNC version)||$1,040.00|
|2377/1MT 1 Speed, 1 Phase Reversing Drum Switch w/ 2371 (not required if ordering EVS or CNC version)||$1,385.00|
|302 Start/Stop Foot Switch for Spindle includes 2371MT (2272-300 only)||$1,155.00|
|303E E-Stop Switch (Mag Starter Option Required) (not required if ordering EVS or CNC versions)||$375.00|
|7022 Magnetic Base Work Light||$110.00|
|20-LED 3 Watt 200 Lumen LED Work Light (head installed)||$110.00|
|20-900 Electronic DRO (not required for CNC versions)||$480.00|
|20-200 Production Base Table for Bench Drill||$660.00|
|20-501T T-Slotted Top Plate for 20-501 or 20-502||$1,960.00|
|20-503T T-Slotted Top Plate for 20-503 or 20-504||$4,250.00|
|20-501 Single Spindle Table Complete 45″ x 25.5″||$2,495.00|
|20-502 2 Spindle Table Complete 45″ x 25.5″||$3,345.00|
|20-503 3 Spindle Table Complete 85.5″ x 25.5″||$4,100.00|
|20-504 4 Spindle Table Complete 85.5″ x 25.5″||$4,425.00|
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouses and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 28 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service, support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or Request A Quote. Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Check us out on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram.
Worldwide Machine Tool LLC.
Terms and Conditions: https://www.worldwidemachinetool.com/terms-conditions/