55 Ton New Geka Ironworker Single Cylinder Model Bendicrop 50 Specifications:
|Shear for Flat Bars|
|Flat bars (low deformation)||14″ x 3/8″|
|Length of blade||14″|
|Shear or one angle leg L at 45º||2 1/2″|
|Work height||31 7/8″|
|Shears for Section Iron|
|L at 90º||3″ x 3″ x 5/16″|
|L at 45º||–|
|Round bar ø||1 3/8″|
|Square bar||1 1/4″|
|Punching Power||55 ton|
|Maximum capacity||(A) ø 1 1/4″ x 1/2″
(B) ø 1-1/16 x 1/2″
|Work height||38 3/8″|
|Maximum Capacity||4″ x 3/8″|
|nº strokes per minute||34 (stroke 3/4″)|
|Net Weight||2095 lbs|
|Gross weight||2530 lbs|
|Packaging dimensions||51″ x 43″ x 73″|
|Volume of seaworthy packing||94 Ft3|
|Shears for Section Irons|
|U and U section iron||4″|
|Punching Larger Diameters|
|Maximum Diameter||ø 4″ x 5/32″|
55 Ton New Geka Ironworker Single Cylinder Model Bendicrop 50 Features:
- One and two cylinders ironworkers with six work stations. Exclusive from Geka.
- Permanent bending station complying with CE standards.
- Shear for flat bars
- Angle cutting
- Cutting of round and square bars
- Blade holder’s vertical movement that gives the machines an excellent performance.
- Fitted with an anti-torque system to reduce deformation when shearing flat bars. The BENDICROP models are fitted with a touch and cut length stop and is delivered with two V-shaped bending dies.
- Goose neck die-holder for punching of D and E sections on legs and webs.
- Quick tool change.
- Angle shearing without loss of material. Wide range of openings for B and A.
- Flat bar and plate shearing system with minimum deformation F mitre shearing up to 45º.
- Rectangular and triangular notching with table. Also suitable for tube notching, rectangular notching, etc.
- Built-in Safety System: The punching guard is linked to a limit switch so that when this guard opens, the punch lowers without pressure during the first pedal interval and rises during the second interval. This makes centering between the die and punch easier and safer for the user
Flat bars cutting station:
- Shearing of flat bars up to 450×15 mm.
- Guided table for flat shearing.
- Adjustable gap between flat blades.
- Automatic length stop included.
- Anti-torque system for flat bar shearing without deformation.
- Built in hydraulic hold down for the shearing station (Bendicrop 85SD)
Angle cutting station:
- L cut up to 120x120x10 mm without any waste of mmaterial or bars.
- Built in hydraulic hold down for the shearing station. (Bendicrop 85SD)
- Angle shearing without loss of material.
- Permanent bending station is compliant with CE standards.
- Rectangular notching with table (Bendicrop 50)
- Triangular notching with table (Bendicrop 60S, 60SD, 85S and 85SD)
- This station can also be used for tube notching, rectangular notching, etc.
Fitted with an independent cylinder creating a large, flexible, universal workstation easily adaptable for mounting special tools and “die sets”.
- Cylinder support
- Split double acting cylinder.
- Limit switches for punch travel setting.
- Generous travel for bending, deep-drawing, forming jobs etc
- Adjustable generous non-turning guiding.
- Additional guiding for damping of offset forces and protection of hydraulic seals.
- Spindle for fitting of special tools.
- Quick punch change.
- Adjustable material stripper.
- Table with millimetre scales, included in production kit.
- Adjustable measuring stop up to 500 mm
- Gooseneck die-holder for punching channel and section.
- Adjustable bolster locking device X axis.
- Adjustable bolster locking device Y axis.
- Large fixing bolts for the base of the gooseneck punching die block.
- Manual selector switch / electrical limit switch.
- ”Inching / Jogging” selector switch.
- Easily removable cover to access hydraulic unit.
55 Ton New Geka Ironworker Single Cylinder Model Bendicrop 50 Accessories:
|Standard Punching Attachment Complete||$1,404.00|
|Standard Gauge Table Complete||$1,063.00|
|3.94″ Oversize Complete||$2,915.00|
|Fixed 3.94″ Oversize Table||$518.00|
|Rectangle Notching Attachment||$940.00|
|Rectangle Punching Gauge Table||$963.00|
|V Notcher Attachment||$1,257.00|
|V Notcher Gauge Table||$963.00|
|Pipe Notcher Attachment with 1 Set of Tooling||$1,481.00|
|Pipe Notcher Die||$232.00|
|Pipe Notcher Punch||$255.00|
|Set of U Shearing Blades||$1,036.00|
|Set of T Shearing Blades||$1,036.00|
|Set of I Shearing Blades||$1,036.00|
|Set of Special Shearing Blades||$1,036.00|
|40″ Length Gauge Complete||$1,311.00|
|Extension to Length Gauge in 40″ Sections||$352.00|
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order