The 150 ton version of this single-acting electric-hydraulic press series comes standard with a 16 IPM ram advance speed, a movable work-head, and adjustable table.
150 Ton New Dake Elec-draulic Press Model 5-150 Specifications:
|Width Between Uprights||48″|
|Width Between Table Channels||12-1/4″|
|Minimum Ram to Table||10″|
|Maximum Ram to Table||30″|
|Horizontal Workhead Travel||24-3/4″|
|Footprint||66″ x 42″|
|Base||66″ x 42″|
|Ram Advance Speed||16 ipm|
|Pressing Speed||2-3/4 ipm|
150 Ton New Dake Elec-draulic Press Model 5-150 Features:
- Movable work-head is roller mounted on ball bearings for off-center work.
- Variable ram speed allows fingertip control of ram movement for precise pressure control.
- Safety valve protects against overloads.
- Rapid ram return starts as soon as release valve is opened and may be stopped at any point by closing the valve.
- Adjustable table permits easy vertical movement by means of self-locking hoist.
- Single-acting cylinder provides fast, reliable pressing and internal spring return.
- Stroke indicator assures accurate ram control.
150 Ton New Dake Elec-draulic Press Model 5-150 Standard Equipment:
- 2 Forged Steel V-blocks
- Flat Ram Nose
- Pressure Gauge
- 2 Steel Table Plates
- V-ram Nose
- Stroke Indicator
- Self-Locking Table Hoist
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order
Check us out on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn and Instagram