Semi-automatic cold saw that has a push-button or foot switch activation, an oversized pedestal base, shroud enclosed head feed cylinder, adjustable pneumatic vise. Variable speed controlled by a frequency inverter increases the material cutting range.
14.5″ New Dake Semi-Automatic Cold Saw Model TECHNICS 350SA Specifications:
|Voltage||220V/440V, 3 phase|
|Maximum Blade Diameter||14″|
|Maximum Vise Opening||6-5/8″|
|Maximum Feed Vise Opening||n/a|
|Maximum Angle||60º left / 45º right|
|Solid Round 90º Capacity||3-3/8″|
|Solid Round 45º Capacity||3″|
|Tube 90º Capacity||4-3/4″|
|Tube 45º Capacity||4″|
|Square 90º Capacity||4-1/8″|
|Square 45º Capacity||3-3/8″|
|Rectangle 90º Capacity||6-1/4″ x 3-1/2″|
|Rectangle 45º Capacity||3-3/8″ x 2-3/4″|
14.5″ New Dake Semi-Automatic Cold Saw Model TECHNICS 350SA Saw Features:
- Push button or foot-switch activation to avoid operator fatigue.
- Shroud enclosed head feed cylinder with sliding cams for fast cutting stroke adjustment.
- Additional ball bearing support of hardened and ground spindle shaft to prevent failure.
- Adjustable pneumatic vise with sliding gib to true up clamping under blade with 1/4 stroke.
- Oversized pedestal base to reduce vibration.
- Head rotates 45º right and 60º left of center for easy miter cutting.
- Removable hardened, serrated vise jaw faces.
- Ability to add a programmable feed system to make fully automatic with wide range of capabilities.
14.5″ New Dake Semi-Automatic Cold Saw Model TECHNICS 350SA Standard Equipment:
- Saw blade selector calculator
- Tools kit for changing blades
- Instruction and service manual
- Adjustable positive stop
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order