|Round Cutting Capacity||18”|
|Rectangle Cutting Capacity||18” x 18”|
|Saw Blade Dimensions||15’ 4” x 1.5” x .050”|
|Blade Speed||60-330 SFPM|
|Blade Drive||7-1/2 HP|
|Hydraulic Pump||2 HP|
|Coolant Pump||1/4 HP|
|Machine Weight||5300 lbs|
|Work Load Capacity||7250 lbs|
|Maximum Index Length||20”|
- Blade Tension is hydraulic and is calibrated to provide accurate cutting and optimum blade life.
- The Fast Approach Device reduces cycle time by positioning the saw frame at the correct work height.
- The Operator Control Panel is conveniently located at the front of the machine providing the operator with a clear view of the cutting area.
- EPC Touch screen Programmable Control.
- Input data for length & part quantity.
- Random job selection allows jobs to be run in any sequence.
- Part length programming to a resolution of .001”.
- Automatically calculates kerf offsets for multi index parts.
- Parameter settings, such as length accuracy, are easily accessible.
- Split Front Vise Jaws hold the work securely on both sides of the blade minimizing vibration and burs, while also helping to reduce the remnant length to as little as 3”. The full stroke hydraulic vises provide ease of operation and simplify set up.
- Hydraulic Hold-downs … $2,180
- Free Standing Control Console … $2,050
- First Section Roller Table … $1,450
- Extension Roller Table … $1,050
- Coolant Pan … $450
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order