Centroid CNC Control Features
Cut parts the first day with a Centroid CNC control straight-forward operation. Below are the controls features and advantages.
- Machine parts not possible with other controls.
- Get more work through a machine with faster setups.
- Produce parts with a better surface finish.
- Spend less time programming and more time making chips.
- Bring in more work and bid on higher paying jobs.
- Stop and restart the job at any point.
- Stop, make any adjustments, and restart right where you left off.
- Toolpath Graphics show you the cutter path before & while running the job.
- On-the-fly override control of feeds and speeds.
- Useful Help Screens guide you through Setup and Programming.
- Large Color LCD display is easy to read.
- Run large part programs with no limitations.
- High Speed processing provides smooth machining, no gouging.
- Fast, smooth continuous tool motion, no hesitation or dwell.
- Program parts right at the control or offline with your desktop PC
- Convert geometry from DXF files to Centroid’s Intercon operations.
- Supports contouring, pocketing, framing, drilling, boring, tapping, & threading.
- Help screens for all the common milling cycles, just fill in the dimensions. Even lines and arcs are canned cycles.
- A graph of the part shows your work as you go. Graph at any point.
- Automatic pocket cleanout, Intercon auto creates the roughing and finish passes automatically.
- Fill in the blank programming.
Centroid CNC Control Options
• Multiple Work Coordinates
• Unlimited Part Program Size
• Intercon Offline Programming
• Rigid Tapping
• Coordinate Rotation System
• Scaling & Mirroring
• DXF Import/CAD Drawing Input
• Engraving Software
• DP-4 Probing Package
• DP-7 Probing Package
• 3D Digitizing Software
• Includes Mold Magic Software
• TT-1 Tool Touch Off Kit
• TT-2 Tool Touch Off Kit
• MPG 100 Step Hand Wheel
Centroid CNC Control digitizing and 4th axis machining video
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order
Price On Request