Semi-automatic non-ferrous saw that’s user friendly for set up and operation. Featuring two removable surface wear plates, heads that rotate 45º, three gib guides, and a manual oiler.
14.5″ New Dake Semi-Automatic Cold Saw Model Euromatic 370S-L Non-Ferrous Specifications:
|Voltage||220V/440V, 3 phase|
|Maximum Blade Diameter||14-1/2″|
|Maximum Vise Opening||8-3/4″|
|Maximum Feed Vise Opening||n/a|
|Maximum Angle||45º left|
|Solid Round 90º Capacity||4-1/4″|
|Solid Round 45º Capacity||3-5/8″|
|Tube 90º Capacity||5-1/6″|
|Tube 45º Capacity||5″|
|Square 90º Capacity||4-1/4″|
|Square 45º Capacity||3-7/8″|
|Rectangle 90º Capacity||4″ x 7″|
|Rectangle 45º Capacity||4″ x 6″|
14.5″ New Dake Semi-Automatic Cold Saw Model Euromatic 370S-L Non-Ferrous Features:
- Outboard section of the table is designed so shorter lengths tumble down a mesh discharge chute.
- Manual oiler to lubricate 1″ thick, hardened vertical ways.
- 3.5/4.5 HP motor has the muscle to drive a 14-1/2″ or 12″ blade quickly and quietly through solids.
- Clear acrylic hood has shock assists for raising and lowering and electrical interlocks.
- Table features two removable surface wear plates to support longer cut lengths.
- Three gib guides for the cutting head with two adjustable cast iron gib blocks in each for increased cutting accuracy and easy adjustment.
- Rear surface of the gearbox is machined with interlocking circles to evenly distribute oil over the ways.
- Large automatic clamping vise features adjustable gib guides, removable face plates, and an anti-burr arm.
- Swap cutting head to gain non-ferrous/ferrous option on same saw.
- Ability to add a programmable feed system to make fully automatic with wide range of capabilities.
14.5″ New Dake Semi-Automatic Cold Saw Model Euromatic 370S-L Non-Ferrous Standard Equipment:
- Saw blade selector calculator
- Tools kit for changing blades
- Instruction and service manual
- Adjustable positive stop
14.5″ New Dake Semi-Automatic Cold Saw Model Euromatic 370S-L Non-Ferrous Optional Equipment:
- Ferrous or non-ferrous cutting head for mounting
- Loading table
- Unloading table
- Roller table
- 575V transformer
Worldwide Machine Tool is the leader in providing full sales, parts and service, financing, transportation and training of new and used machine tools for chip and fabrication clients across the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our warehouse and office is located just minutes north of Columbus, Ohio. With over 25 years of experience in the industrial machine tool industry, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with the best customer service support and technical expertise on all new and used machine tools to meet their needs.
We buy and sell new and used ironworkers, shears, lathes, milling machines, drills, saws, press brakes, routers, turret punch models, presses, welders, deburring and beveling machines, plate rolls, laser, waterjets and associated tooling and accessories. We take pride in being a trustworthy partner that our customers rely on through the years. Our experienced sales team would love to help you with your next machine tool purchase. Give us a call today or fill out the Request A Quote form on the right side of this page.
Call 614-255-9000 or Contact us today to experience the Worldwide Machine Tool difference.
Terms: Check With Order